Porsche 550 Spyder
In 1953, Porsche needed a race car more powerful than the
356. So they created the 550. This was the first true competition
car from Porsche. It was lightweight, it had two seats, aluminum
body, tubular frame and an open top. They were racing only with
Volkswagen. The initial pair of 550 dominated their class at Le
Mans finishing one-two in the 1500cc division. Then, one of the two
cars won its category in the famed Pan Americana Mexican road race.
Click To Investigate: https://www.bloglovin.com/@niladodson/how-to-buy-ferrari-488-exhaust-system
Subsequent 550`s carried on what the initial 550`s had started.
They were fitted with the four-cam Carrera flat four cylinders. They
soon became dominant cars world wide. During races, it was fast
and easily maneuvered so no other car stand a chance. But people
loved it purchasing every one of these quick little cars they could find.
In 1956, Porsche started to produce the 550A, a slightly modified
Spyder. It was a hit, shocking the entire world by winning in its first
Appearance in Targa Florio, a brutal road race. It also humbled well-known
and more powerful rivals such as Ferrari, Maseratti and Jaguar.
In the next five years it won almost all the races in which it competed.
It became a car that attracted more attention for its occasional
losses than for the nearly non-stop victories.
Click Now For Further Info: https://www.bloglovin.com/@a0wens/porsche-911-miami
Luxury Sports Car of This Generation
Most of the luxury cars are modified with two doors and can perform with great speed on the road. These cars are expensive because of the limited versions of their kind. Car manufacturers many times have their own classifications of luxury sports cars that they sell in the car market industry for those drivers who look for pleasure and extravagance in a car. Here are some examples of luxury sports cars that you can compare and rate according to their prices and features.
1. One of the most extravagant and most expensive sports cars is the Ferrari F430 Spider. Ferrari has generated this car as the second fastest car in the world that reaches a speed up to 193 mph. This awesome speed has lived up to its expectations because Ferrari has always been consistent in promoting and endorsing top of the line models and designs for its cars. The Ferrari F430 priced at $180,000 is an all around sports car with a 486-hp engine and is considered as the company’s best F-1 technology.
2. Another top of the line luxury sports car is the Jaguar XK. This car will be released early this year as their main attraction for the 2007 series of the Jaguar. This car is said to be the lightest of the Jaguar designs because of the bonded-aluminum platform that is used in its modernized features. It weighs lighter than the previous version, which is the DOHC 4.2-liter engine.
3. The Porsche Cayman can be considered as the most well rounded Porsche sports car that is released. Although it is not considered the fastest or most expensive design in the car market, many car enthusiasts are still fascinated with this car because of the accuracy of the steering wheels and mid-engine balance it gives the driver when it is on the road. The car is priced $59,985.
CLICK HERE To Investigate: https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/1084324-buy-ferrari-exhaus
4. When car enthusiasts are looking for a fast car and would like to satisfy their need for speed, the Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 has it all. This car can blast up to 200 mph. To topple the Corvette’s great speed you have to acquire the Ford GT and spend $150,000. Just like the Le Mans C6R Corvette racecar the ZO6 has a 7-liter and 505-hp engine. It also features carbon fiber front fenders and dry sump V8.
These are only a few of the certified luxury sports car that car drivers can find when wanting to make comparisons in the car market. Many sports cars can be one of the top-of-the-line cars when you talk about their classification for being a luxury sports car.
In 2009 is set to be launched a four-door, four-seat coupe,
called Porsche Panamera. The car, powered by a modified
version of the 4.5 L V8 found in the Cayenne, equipped with
the FSI system will be front engined and rear wheel drive.
Although it is extremely unlikely, rumors is that an option
for the Panamera will be the V10 engine from Porsche’s
limited-run Carrera GT supercar.
Porsche Panamera will be produced in the new plant at Leipzig
alongside the Cayenne. It is the first V8-engined sports car built
by Porsche since 1995, when the 928 was discontinued and
some consider it a suitable successor to the two-doored 928.
READ MORE: https://leaseporschemacanmiami.site123.me/
The company built the new model as a direct competitor to the
Mercedes-Benz CLS 55 AMG and Maserati Quattroporte and
(to a lesser degree) a less expensive alternative to expensive
vehicles such the, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Bentley Continental GT
and Aston Martin Rapide.
Like Porsche Carrera`s name, the Panamera`s derives from the
Carrera Panamerican race. Before it, there were other four-door
sedans prototypes, such as the 1991 Porsche 989 prototype
or the even earlier 4 door prototype based on the 911, but they
never went into production.
Audi Exhausts and Other Fine Parts
Long lurking in the shadow of two German luxury auto giants, Audi has quietly been gaining ground as sales of Mercedes vehicles continue to lag. Within the next few years, Audi is likely to surpass Mercedes and sneak up right behind BMW. These are heady days for Audi, but they aren’t too many years removed from the time when critics called the cars “warmed over” Volkwagens. Times are a changing and auto fans know it. Let’s take a look at some of the best selling accessories for the Audi lover’s car!
Visit This Link To Read More: https://sites.google.com/site/audir8exhaustsystem/
1. Custom Tail Lights. Altezza [or Euro] tail lights continue to remain popular with the aftermarket crowd. On older model Audis, including the 90 and 200, these parts look the best as newer models reflect the latest design standards.
2. Car Covers. Ask any owner of a classic Audi how they maintain their car’s appearance and they will tell you: wash, wax, and cover. That’s right, washing and waxing alone are not enough. Keeping your car’s paint protected can only be fully accomplished by covering it with a custom fitted car cover. The more layers the better too for maximum protection.
3. Hood Protector. Some call them car bras, while others call them hood protectors. Regardless, you can protect your grille and give your vehicle a special look with a custom fitted car cover. Select only those that are durable and designed for the exact Audi model you own.
4. Wheel Protectors. There isn’t a whole lot that is worse than a set of dirty wheels on an otherwise immaculate looking car. It kind of reminds you of the handsome guy who wears an expensive Ralph Lauren button down shirt that has been yellowed by underarm stains! Wheel protectors can keep your tires looking great and keep your wheels looking shiny.
5. Performance Chips. Who says you have to be satisfied with your horsepower? A performance chip can help your engine run smoother and more efficiently without taking away from fuel economy. An increasingly popular aftermarket part sought by motorists everywhere.
6. Performance Exhaust. Borla and other brands have developed replacement exhaust systems that can help your car produce more power, achieve greater torque, and increase your fuel economy. These stainless steel parts are made of the same material that builds airliners, so you know that they have to be tough. A nice bonus is the one million mile warranty you get with the system!
Audi aficionados also customize their cars with custom sized floor mats, reusable air filters, performance rotors, heavy duty shocks, and mostly any other part imaginable.
Truly, this German make has made a name for itself as evidenced by the award winning Quattro, long a world leader in handling. If you own an Audi, you have a car that is certain to give you many years of driving enjoyment. Outfit your Audi the way you want with high quality performance and replacement parts sold through your favorite online wholesaler.
Great Audi Parts
In the last few years, Audi vehicles have become more and more popular. It is thought that Audi might even surpass Mercedes and be behind BMW. Here is a look at the best selling Audi accessories. You can be up to date and in style with the following accessories.
1. Custom Tail Lights. Altezza [or Euro] these lights are still popular. The parts look the best on older model Audis including the 90 and the 200.
Click Now For Further Info: http://audir8exhaust.blogspot.com/
2. Car Covers. Ask any owner of a classic Audi how they maintain their car’s appearance and they will tell you: wash, wax, and cover. Washing and waxing alone are not enough. Keeping your car’s paint protected can only be fulfilled by covering it with a custom fitted car cover.
3. Hood Protector: You can protect your grille and give your vehicle a special look with a custom fitted car cover. You can certainly choose one that is durable and designed for the exact Audi model you have.
4. Wheel Protectors. They can keep your tires looking great and keep your wheels looking shiny.
5. Performance Chips. A performance chip can help your engine run smoother and more efficiently without taking away from fuel economy.
6. Performance Exhaust. Many brands like Borla have come up with replacement exhaust systems that can help your car produce more power, have greater torque, and it could also increase your fuel economy. You also get a one million mile warranty.
So as you can see, Audi has really made a name for itself with its award wining Quattro and long leader in handling. If you own an Audi it is certain that it will give you many years of joyful driving. You can change your Audi the way you want with quality performance and replacement parts sold through online wholesalers. So make your new Audi unique as you are.
SECRETS REVEALED! Nissan GT-R Acceleration Technique
Nissan GT-R – The Secret Revealed
The production version of the Nissan GT-R debuted at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show and was launched in the Japanese market December 2007. The U.S. launch is scheduled for June 2008. Europe will be the third market for the GT-R, where it is expected to be launched late 2008. Production will be held to about 1,000 cars per month. Sony PlayStation’s “Gran Turismo (series)”Gran Turismo creators “Polyphony Digital”Polyphony Digital were involved in the development of the Nissan GT-R by designing the performance car’s multifunction display. This powerful performance automobile was a legend even before production started, thanks in part to this popular car racing video game.
Underground car racing trials from Japan report that the 2009 Nissan GT-R boasts a 0-60 of 3.5 seconds with the aid of launch control, technological wizardry that Nissan has been keeping secret. It has an 11.7-second quarter mile with a 192 mph top speed; a true performance car. The price, less than $70,000 for the base and Black Edition, makes it a reachable dream for the upper middleclass car racing enthusiast. The larger-displacement 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 produces approximately 450 horsepower; and makes for exciting car racing on drifting videos.
Activation of the Nissan GT-R’s launch control is a matter of configuring the transmission, dynamics control and damping adjustments properly. Then you pin the brake with your left foot and throttle with your right like the technique used to produce burnouts in those monster performance cars of byegone times. The results are somewhat different though. The GT-R‘s computer holds the engine at 4,500 rpm waiting for your foot to let off the brake pedal. When you do the GT-R accelerates faster than virtually any production performance car in the world. It is comparable to the Porsche 911 Turbo which hits 60 mph in 3.4 seconds and blasts through the quarter-mile in 11.6 at 118.5 mph.
CLICK HERE: https://leaseaporschemacan.site123.me/
Audi S4 Luxury and Performance
Spy photographers spotted the next Audi S4 out for underground testing. Based on the Audi A4 that debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show, the new S4 promises even more performance than the previous model. While the front bumper remains unchanged a few subtle changes can be seen. Audi’s signature chrome side mirrors found on Audi S models are also absent. Compared to the A4, the new S4 has bigger wheels and brakes, new side skirts and quad-exhaust. Powering the S4 will be a 354 horsepower V8. Mechanically, the S4 is expected to be identical to the S5.The 2008 S4 has a base price of $48,610 which keeps it affordable to the upper middleclass performance enthusiast and it is likely the new S4 will be in the same price range.
It has been reported that the new Audi S4 runs at 11.37 @ 122.43 MPH at the drag strip. Looking more like a luxury car than a racing car, the S4’s performance and power are hard to beat. The Audi S4 will use the S5’s 4.2-litre FSI V8 engine that delivers 354 Hp (compared to 340 Hp of the current S4’s 4.2L V8). Power will be transferred to all wheels via a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox. The new S4 is anticipated to get a slight power boost to keep its rivals including BMW at bay. In usual Audi fashion, the range-topping S-models are equipped with the Quattro four-wheel drive technology.
We can look forward to seeing more of these two exciting automobiles as the U.S. debut gets closer. For the latest underground sports cars auto news and to view the hottest drifting and car racing videos, join the Car Racing community. GTChannel.com offers professionally produced drifting and car racing video features, underground racing and news, new vehicle tests, motor sports events and car comparison races. GTChannel is a one stop location for breaking car racing news.
Visit This Link To Read More: http://articles.pubarticles.com/how-to-used-porsche-cayenne-miami-1545305300,1779285.html
Porsche Or Ferrari?
Porsche and Ferrari are German and Italian sides of the same coin, respectively. Each represents an unique interpretation of the concept of a sports car. Both were founded by a dominant patriarch, both designs are more than 50 years old, both honed their craft in racing, and both possess engineering and styling integrity. Whether they are on the track of Le Mans or on urban streets, the two brands have constantly been put head-to-head to be compared and contrasted. Even those motorists unmoved by sports cars associate these two names with both performance and style.
Take for example the methodical Porsche 911 Carrera 4S and the passionate Ferrari F430. Both cars astonish the driver with their performance while successfully maintaining a respectable amount of practicality, but neither pretends to be anything aside from a sports car.
There are certain characteristics every modern sports car should possess. It must be started easily. It must maneuver around town competently and politely. It must be able to, when demanded, blast along country roads. It must, both in looks and performance, echo it’s roots on the racetrack while at the same time being perfectly safe on any road.
Since both cars meet and exceed these expectations with aplomb, and all the various intangible qualities are largely decided by personal taste, perhaps the easiest way to compare the two cars is by measuring the facts and figures.
One number that immediately impresses is the Ferrari’s lightning fast 4-second 0-100km/h acceleration. The new generation 4.3-litre V8 pushes out 368 snarling kilowatts, pinning the occupants to their seats. While the Porsche’s acceleration also offers that amusement park ride thrill a super car should deliver, it is 0.8 seconds slower at the 100 km/k mark.
Related Post: https://poptype.co/mabel-rosario/buy-porsche-macan-miami
Of course such acceleration performance isn’t worth much unless the cars also excel in the braking department, which both do. Each car comes with optional ceramic discs brakes, allowing for impressive stopping.
In the engine department Porsche gains the upper hand. With its more refined motor, Porsche scores points for economy, earning 18.3 liters per 100km while the Ferrari brings up a distant second with a mere 11.8 liters per 100km. Both cars deliver the power through impressive 6-speed gearboxes and stay glued to the road with top rate handling performance.
Even if the space is somewhat limited, both the F430 and Carrera 4S offer great interior comfort. Occupants won’t feel cramped or claustrophobic. Although Ferrarri sports an impressive mix of suede, carbon fiber and aluminum, the Italians simply can’t answer the precision fit and finish attained by the Germans.
Key elements for any super car are speed and silence. The car’s styling and stance draw buyers more than raw numbers. True to its Porsche roots the Carrera 4S, despite the new proportions, is visually recognizable as a member of the 911 family. While it is certainly a great looking car, somehow the styling no longer creates the jaw dropping reaction that it once did. Even though traditionalists may insist that Porsche pay homage to its roots, the truth of the matter is that Ferrari F430 draws the attention and turns heads.
Regardless of whether the Ferrari F430’s stops you dead in your tracks with its appearance, the super car title must go to the Porsche Carrera 4S, which represents a more complete package.
CLICK HERE: https://leaseaporschemacan.site123.me/
Porsche vs Ferrari
Porsche and Ferrari are German and Italian sides of the same
coin, interpretations of the sports car idea. Both founded by a
dominant patriarch, both honed in racing, both more than 50
years old, both with engineering and styling integrity. Whether on
the track of Le Mains or on the streets, the two have always been
put head-to-head and compared. Even the most naive motorist
associates these two names with both performance and style.
We’ve decided to compare the methodical Porsche 911 Carrera
4S and the passionate Ferrari F430 because both of them astonish
with their performance while attempting to maintain a reasonable
amount of practicality but do not pretend to be anything other than
A modern sports car should feature these characteristics: it should be
started easily, maneuvered around town, blasted on a couple of
country roads, it looks and performs the part on a racetrack but at the
same time it is very safe.
The easier way to separate the two cars is by measuring figures since
both of them have mastered the modern sports car requirements and
basically there’s no other way to choose between these two phenomenal
What initially impresses is Ferrari’s lightning fast 4-second 0-100km/h
acceleration and thrilling exhaust tone. As the occupants are pinned to
the seats, the new generation 4.3-litre V8 pushes out 368 snarling
kilowatts. Porsche’s acceleration also offers that kick in the pants a
super car should deliver, although it is 0.8 seconds slower at the 100 km/k
With such acceleration performance, it comes natural for both cars to
excel in the braking department. The two cars offer optional ceramic
discs for impressive stopping.
Porsche’s engine gets the upper hand as it is more refined and on
the economy rank leaps ahead Ferrari with a 11.8 liters per 100 km
as opposed to 18.3 liters. Both cars deliver the power through impressive
6-speed gearboxes and offer top rate handling performance.
Visit This Link To Read More: https://ferrari488exhaustsystem.blogspot.com/
Both F430 and Carrera4S offer great interior comfort and even if the
space is limited, the occupants don’t feel claustrophobic and flustered.
Although an impressive mix of suede, carbon fiber and aluminum abound
in the Ferrari, the Italians stand no chance when it comes to the high finish
level attained by the Germans.
Speed and silence are key elements for any super car. The look and
appearance is the biggest draw card. The Carrera 4S is a typical Porsche,
despite the new proportions. It is a great looking car, like any other 911 but
somehow the styling no longer creates the jaw dropping reaction that the
Ferrari does. Indeed, traditionalists may say that Porsche pays homage to
its roots, but the truth is that Ferrari F430 simply draws the attention.
However, even if Ferrari F430 takes your breath away with its appearance,
the super car title goes to the Porsche Carrera 4S with a more complete all
CLICK FOR MORE INFO: https://lease-specials-porsche-macan.myfreesites.net/